Position is Monday-Friday; Saturdays as needed
Gorilla Circuits is one of the leading Printed Circuit Board Manufacturers in North America. We are a dynamic, fast-moving company that thrives on challenges and relies on our employees to consistently push for improvements. Our entire team is very aggressive and we are constantly looking to grow our business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports team in executing communications plan (internal and external): provides status updates and deadlines and other necessary information to the client
- Monitor progress against the project schedules
- Coordinates with multiple functional teams such as the clients, vendors, and internal teams
- Act as a liaison between the customer and internal teams to resolve any component/material barriers that risks the completion of the projects
- Monitor and report project status on a daily or ad hoc basis
- Coordinate and follow up on activities that represent the Materials Team and assigned projects where necessary
- Be willing to perform duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Working in a fast-paced office environment and be able to multi-task
- Self-direction/self-management skills with the ability to work independently/effectively as a sole contributor and as part of a team
- Background in manufacturing is preferred, not required
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates excellent cooperation and teamwork skills
- Goal-oriented, collaborator with average organizational skills
We offer medical, dental, life, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
Gorilla Circuits is committed to a drug-free work environment and pre-employment drug screenings are required (excludes marijuana).