PCB Cam Operator
Swing shift (3:00pm-11:30pm), Night shift (11:00pm-7:30am)
All positions are Monday-Friday; Saturdays as needed
The CAM operator is responsible to review all customer data and specs to ensure Gorilla Circuits DFM guidelines are followed. The CAM operator is also responsible for utilizing computer tools to edit data and communicate potential issues to customer and/or sales staff and come up with creative solutions to help streamline the manufacturing of our boards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review prints, job instructions and purchase orders.
· Accurately tool a job on company CAM system using Genesis software.
· Run quality checks with netlist and visual compares.
· Panelize the one up edited data into production panel and add coupons.
· Generate tools for the shop floor per Gorilla’s standards and capabilities.
· Provide all NC data required for manufacturing.
· Send scaled Artwork to plot upon request.
· Output LDI or Plot data.
· Create Inspection programs using the Microvu inspect software.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to accomplish the job
· Ability to stand throughout the shift
Education and Experience:
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment a must
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the printed circuit board industry or any similar related industry skills preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred