Senior PCB/PCBA Account Manager
Gorilla Circuits is one of the leading Printed Circuit Board Manufacturers & Assemblers in North America. We are a dynamic, fast-moving company that thrives on challenges and relies on our employees to consistently push for improvements. Our entire team is very aggressive and we are constantly looking to grow our business.
- Identify and reach out to new contacts at targeted organizations/companies
- Responsible for sales communications with prospects, existing customers, and internal teams
- Ability to source quality prospective clients
- Determination and resilience to source new customers each and every day
- Aggressively attacking business to ensure competitive take-away, market share growth and prime strategic positioning for future business successes.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding sales revenues targets set by Management.
- Communicate issues and problems back into company in order to drive and assist with resolution.
- Identify, qualify and close new business in line with set quotas and engage appropriate resources from cross-functional teams to ensure successful business execution.
- Serve as the first point of escalation for issues associated with customer order fulfillment and overall customer satisfaction.
- Rely on experience to field customer inquiries and anticipate potential challenges on potentially complex projects
- Ability to identify prospective clients and build account list in addition to existing book of business
- Demonstrable Technical Aptitude in PCBA
- An existing book of business
- PCB Industry Experience a Plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present technical and marketing material to prospective customers
- Must be customer-oriented, well organized, and prompt
- Qualified applicants must hold U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency (ITAR requirement)
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS qualified
- 7+ years sales, commercial experience successfully exceeding quota
- Prior experience selling PCBA
- MS Office skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills with excellent ability to prioritize, multi-task and organize
Remote Work OK.
We offer medical, dental, life, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
Gorilla Circuits is committed to a drug free work environment and pre-employment drug screenings are required (excludes marijuana).