- Prices, Terms of Payment. Gorilla Circuits will furnish a quote for all services provided. Any change in price must be confirmed in writing by Gorilla Circuits (via email or revised quote). This includes revision in lead times and finishes. Quotes are valid for 30 days. All new accounts are subject to credit approval. If approved for open credit terms, standard payment terms are 2/10Net30.
- Cancellation. Buyer may cancel a job at any time in the manufacturing process. Buyer will be responsible for all costs incurred in the manufacturing of the canceled job including material and labor not to exceed the value of the confirmed price. Customer will be responsible for 100% of the value of custom raw materials ordered (defined as any copper laminate & prepreg not on consignment). Should a delay greater than or equal to seven (7) business days occur, customer may cancel the job without incurring cancellation fees. All cancellation requests must be received in writing.
- Delivery. Time is of the essence for all deliveries. Should Gorilla Circuits fail to meet a delivery, we will issue a credit for the corresponding premium (i.e. 5 day turn shipped in 7 days = 2 day premium credit). The maximum discount issued will be an amount that brings the value of the order to a 2 week delivery time and will be noted on all original quotes. Early deliveries will not be made unless the corresponding premium is added onto the value of the order
- Shipping/Packaging. Gorilla Circuits shipping terms are FOB Gorilla Circuits. All freight/shipping charges with the exception of packaging are the buyer’s responsibility. Gorilla Circuits will make the best effort to use the customer’s preferred shipping method, but in instances where the preferred method is no longer available the date of shipment, buyer agrees to allow Gorilla Circuits to use a comparable method of shipment and pay the estimated shipping cost per the preferred carrier’s website quotation. All risk of damage passes onto customer upon departure of package(s) from Gorilla Circuits facility.
- Force Majeure. It shall not be a default and neither Gorilla Circuits nor Customer shall be liable for a failure to perform hereunder arising from causes or events beyond a party’s control and without the fault or negligence of such party. Gorilla Circuits shall notify customer in writing within five (5) calendar days after the beginning of such cause. To the extent that, and so long as the obligations of either party are affected by any such cause or event, such obligations shall be suspended; provided, however, that should Gorilla Circuits fail to comply with customer’s delivery schedule, customer may terminate any agreement to purchase Gorilla Circuits products, a Purchase Order or part thereof without liability.
- Returns & Warranty. In the event of non-conforming printed circuit board, customer shall notify Gorilla Circuits in writing of the specific non-conformity and request a Returned Material Authorization Number (RMA #). Gorilla Circuits will inspect the reported non-conformity to determine whether the boards are within IPC Standards along with any accepted/confirmed customer specifications. Should the returned product(s) be deemed non-conforming the customer will be entitled to the following remedies: a) full credit for the value of the board, b) repair of the damaged board, c) replacement of the damaged board with a new board. Should the board be within the agreed upon specifications, the board will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Gorilla Circuits warrants its bare boards against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 120 days from date of shipment (“Warranty Period”). If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the warranty period, Gorilla Circuits will at its option, for any bare boards that are returned and confirmed by Gorilla Circuits to be non-conforming to the order specifications and/or the applicable quality and acceptability standards, either (I) replace the bare board at no charge, (II) issue a credit equal to the original purchase price of the bare board, (III) repair the bare board. When a product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes the customer’s property and the replaced item becomes Gorilla Circuits’ property. When a refund is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to Gorilla Circuits and becomes Gorilla Circuits’ property. Gorilla Circuits will not accept liability for any cost in addition to the value of the bare boards including but not limited to components, labor, business interruptions and any other consequential damages or losses. Gorilla Circuits disclaims any open-ended acceptance of liability for losses beyond the control of Gorilla Circuits.
If Gorilla Circuits assembled the PCB then we will include the cost of any components Gorilla Circuits supplied and all labor that Gorilla Circuits supplied with regard to replacing the assemblies or issuing a credit. All other limitations will still apply.
This limited warranty does not apply: (A) to damage caused by use with non-Gorilla Circuits products; (B) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (C) to damage caused by use of the product outside the permitted or intended uses described in the order specifications; (D) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Gorilla Circuits; (E) to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Gorilla Circuits; or (F) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches or dents, that does not otherwise affect the product’s functionality or materially impair its use.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies, and conditions, whether oral or written, statutory, express or implied. As permitted by applicable law, Gorilla Circuits specifically disclaims any and all statutory or implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects. If any term of this warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired. Except as provided in this warranty and to the extent permitted by law, Gorilla Circuits is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of damage to or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any costs of recovering, programming or reproducing any program or data stored or used with Gorilla Circuits products. Gorilla Circuits disclaims any representation that it will be able to make a product exchange without risk to or loss of programs or data. You must assist in diagnosing issues with your bare board and follow Gorilla Circuits warranty processes.