Business Development Representative – Nashua, NH
Gorilla Circuits is a well-established PCB Manufacturing company with steady work in the San Jose, CA and Greater Boston area. We have an immediate position available as a Business Development Representative for our New Hampshire office. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who would like to join our dynamic team.
- Cold calling
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Handle inbound Internet and Phone leads giving them direction to the proper departments and people
- Identify business-critical issues quickly and collaborate with team members to resolve
- Manage sales activities generated from Phone and Internet contact.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Proven sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent time-management skills
- Must display a high level of integrity and professionalism
- BSc in Business Administration or related field (Preferred – not required)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screening (marijuana excluded)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and personal time off (PTO)
Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive.
This is not a remote position.